Tuesday, May 17, 2016

There is Truly Something Special and Unique about You...


Dear Dr.Kumaresh
I cannot begin to say thank you enough with just words but I will try. I believe there is truly something special and unique about the care and concern you have for your patients and their families whom you treat. You have a grace under fire, a patience that surpasses the norm, and truly a desire to see patients be well. 

 I also want to commend you on your professional achievements, considerate, caring and plain manner when dealing with my wife and me. You fully explained my wife's condition and listened to our comments and questions with genuine interest. It is clear to me that you knows your specialty and understands the importance of care and treatment of the family.
The way you respond to a patient’s “good” days and/or “bad” days never wavered – even among feelings of frustration, the level of care was so incredibly evident it brought me as a family member reassurance that my wife was truly at the right place and in the right hands. The respect and attention you gave to not only my wife as the patient but to me as her husband, as well as extended to visitors – was superior and made a very difficult situation for us all – hopeful and tolerable.
Thank you for being so patient even with me. It made a difference and you all need to know that it doesn’t go unnoticed!
Thank you a lot
Regards
Ibrahim, Maldives

No comments: